Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A New Blog!

I've made the committment to begin my own blog. Inspired have I been by all the wonderful parents, especially you "crunchy" (aka "granola, eco-conscious") mamas and papas, who blog about their trials and triumps of parenting, daily happenings, product reviews, and special promotional deals. I'm hoping to blog at least weekly!

As a short intro, I'm a mother of an energetic toddler turning 2 in August. I've been married for 6 years and we just renewed our vows this year in the intimate, island wedding of our dreams! Hubby is a self-employed photographer and I work outside the home as a high school counselor. We call the SF Bay Area our home, living in the Northeast Bay.

I love sushi, snowboarding, discovering the newest food trends, and anything related to cloth diapers...

3 comments:

  1. You booger! I love that you are going to be blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks @sleeping beauty! =) your blog is one of those that inspired me.

    ReplyDelete