Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2: Flats & Handwashing Challenge


Today is Day 2 of the Dirty Diaper Laundry's Flats & Handwashing Challenge. (For info about the challenge, you can view Dirty Diaper Laundry's site, my blog post about my preparation, and Day 1.)

Hubby is gifting me my birthday gift a couple of days early and we'll be heading to the Glee Live concert in San Jose this evening. This means, Grandma and Lolo & Lola will be watching El all of today and this evening. It'll be up to the grandparents to fulfill the mission of keeping El in nothing but diaper flats and covers today. Due to my failure in informing my parents yesterday, I continually stressed (read: nag) to Hubby to be sure he removed all the flats from the stash at Grandma's house. We'll see if he actually did it when we get back tonight!

In theory, I should be handwashing tonight but realistically, that's probably not going to happen as we won't get back until after midnight. If needed, I can quickly handwash a couple covers but I think El has enough covers and flats to get through at least Day 3.


Check out other blogs of parents who are also participating in the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment