- awesome family & friends!
- craigslist.com and being able to purchase last minute Glee tickets through mr.ticket's ad
- a fantastic night out with Hubby
- grandparents who live so close and are always willing to watch El, even with such short notice (I know how blessed we trulye are!)
- an upcoming 5 day weekend (two days off starting tomorrow plus Memorial Day weekend!)
- the promise of good news and knowing better to wait before sharing it. =)
- the wonderful Farewell Rally we had at school and the presentation of the seniors announcing where they will be attending college this fall to the entire student body; the seniors who thanked me afterwards for their proud moment in the spotlight!
- iced coffee
- being able to place weight on my foot now that the biopsy wound is healing nicely
- Dirty Diaper Laundry's "Flats & Handwashing Challenge" and all the awesome blog posts by other participants
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Today, I feel grateful for: