Saturday, May 21, 2011

End of Days

According to Harold Camping, the "end of days" begins today on 05.21.2011. Folks, he was wrong before, predicting prior that the "rapture" would occur in September of '94. Regardless of the large billboards announcing the Apocalypse, I don't buy it. I woke up this morning and the sun was shining. Somewhere in the world, May 21st is almost over and I haven't seen any news of major catastrophic events. I should just bet $1 trillion that Camping is wrong and if he is right, guess it won't matter!

Still, I wonder how I would like to spend my last day on earth. Most definitely, I'd spend it with my loved ones. If I imagine what would be most enjoyable, I envision a barbeque on the beach with lots of beach umbrellas or canopies for shade. Live music. The kids building sand castles or splashing at the shore. Snorkeling. Or just laying out in the sun. Paradise... or maybe that's supposed to be heaven...

If you knew it was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment