Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gratitude

Today, I feel grateful for:
  • awesome family & friends
  • how engaging and educational iPad apps can be, especially for young ones
  • catching up on work at the newly renovated Starbucks with more chairs, tables, and electrical outlets
  • having lunch with "compare" (pronounced "com - pah - re") N and goddaugther N for some yummy BBQ at Rustler's Grill

BBQ rib meal and Kobe Beef Hotdog with everything
  • an impromptu "mommy & me" group meeting at J and J's house with N, A, and baby N

Shared freshly baked molten lava cake from Costco at J & J's house. Yum!
  • being able to relive the joy of our vow renewal through the beautiful photographs taken by Frank Amodo

I literally tear up each time I go through my wedding photos. =) Best day of my life!
  • flip flops
  • Signing Time DVDs borrowed from the library
  • cloth diapers
  • being able to sleep in
The face I get to wake up to each morning =)



1 comment: