Saturday, March 24, 2012

gratitude

today, i feel grateful for:
  • awesome family & friends
  • a warm occupied home, thanks to the presence of my little cousins
  • initiative
  • my planned master's paper party so i can finally finish my master's proposal
  • the start of 2 weeks of spring break!
  • people who listen with open minds and hearts
  • the green hills surrounding our town from the much needed rain
  • netflix and being able to share my love for "lost" with my cousins. c is now "stuck" and has watched 17/25 episodes of season 1 in a few short days
  • reintroducing stand alone conditioner to my hair. what a difference!
  • skype, for allowing me to communicate with hubby & el
it's so great to be able to skype with my fam while they're in the philippines

1 comment:

  1. <3 My list for today:

    -rain
    -having amazing friends
    -pink sweatshirt
    -reading your gratitude list

    ;)

    ReplyDelete