some things that have cracked me up recently:
- out of the blue, she'll say, "i don't want anyone to touch my butt-butt or peck-peck" (i.e. private parts.) i'll often tell her this when i'm changing her, though i try to throw in the disclaimer of only when someone is washing you or if its the doctor, though even this is confusing to me... i'll have to figure out how to continue to have this discussion in a more clear way.
- el is fascinated by my invisilign braces and will request, "mommy, let me see your teeth."
- during our recent breakfast and first time at black bear diner, el began to freak out when the bear character came out to greet all the guests. i told her to just wave him goodbye and she says, "i don't like the daddy bear! i want to see the mama bear."
- during car trips, el will ask "daddy, are you driving? mommy, are you in the front?" if i'm driving, she'll say "i want daddy to drive! you sit in the front!"so demanding!
- during our hawaii trip when the adults were discussing our strategy for moving our stuff to the new "hotel" room, el says, "mommy, i want to hold the tail!"
|she loves her minnie ears, which we bought at the santa ana walmart for $10 less than at the disney shops.|