- awesome family & friends
- being able to finally catch up on work, at home, school, and for the business
- being able to dispense advice to a student that is completely fitting for my own current circumstances.. time to prioritize, make lists to shut the brain up, and take deep, soothing breaths...
- the new community i live in and all the awesome FREE events happening for the holiday season
- a 4-day work week for me, using comp time for a day off this friday
- sweet dear patience, that which is given and received
- surprise lunch drop offs by my favorite girl and guy (aka el & hubby)
- seeing our own house lit up, even if on a small scale
- my mom, for doing our laundry while our washer is out
- receiving emailed photos and videos of el from my dad. how high tech of him!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
today, i feel grateful for: