Wednesday, December 7, 2011

gratitude

today, i feel grateful for:
  • awesome family & friends
  • being able to finally catch up on work, at home, school, and for the business
  • being able to dispense advice to a student that is completely fitting for my own current circumstances.. time to prioritize, make lists to shut the brain up, and take deep, soothing breaths...
  • the new community i live in and all the awesome FREE events happening for the holiday season
  • a 4-day work week for me, using comp time for a day off this friday
  • sweet dear patience, that which is given and received
  • surprise lunch drop offs by my favorite girl and guy (aka el & hubby)
  • seeing our own house lit up, even if on a small scale
  • my mom, for doing our laundry while our washer is out
  • receiving emailed photos and videos of el from my dad. how high tech of him!
my favorite girl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment